Friday, January 07, 2005

Welcome to me!

This is my new knitting blog. I didn't want to clutter my other blog (reserved for the grandparent's baby viewing pleasure), so here is a new one, dedicated to all things knitty. A great place to come check out what I may be knitting for you!

Current Projects:

Pergola Pants for Colleen:
Nearly done. Gotta finish up the cuffs and weaving in the ends. Since they're done all in stripes there are a lot of ends. I've woven in about 1/2 of them so far. This is also a brand new pattern that I will be publishing designed for mamas who want two seasons of wear from the pants.

Wool Socks:
A project just for me. I didn't even dye the yarn. I will dip dye in graduated colors when I'm through with both. I hope the blog will keep me on task.

Heart Jester Hat:
For www.knittedsandfitteds.com upcoming ebay basket. It is Valentine's day themed. An all red hat featuring two rows of embossed hearts (designs are stitched into the fabric), culminating in three icord knot ends. Very cute, I must say. My own pattern.

Pictures later...maybe

No comments: