Monday, January 30, 2006

Yep, I'm finally posting!

I've been busy though. Dyeing & handspinning.

Check out what I've been up to. Lots and lots and lots of dyeing and colorway creation.

This is River Fall. One of my favorite colorways. The picture doesn't do it justice. I made a One Skein Wonder from this skein. I'll have to take pics and post too. Painted on Peace Fleece.(www.peacefleece.com)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pretty in Pink. A gradient dye in bright pink for my friend Tif.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is 3/4 of a pound of Fairy Lights. It's been selling like wildfire. Over 4 pounds in the past three weeks. Small potatoes if you're a full time or commercial dyer, but for me it's a lot of a single colorway. Very pretty for babies. Pale shades that aren't boring.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is Gnomes in the Forest. Currently up for sale at KnittedsandFitteds.com. If it doesn't sell soon, I'm going to ebay it, fairly cheaply. 2 skeins of Peace Fleece and one merino Licorice Twist from Henry's Attic. Very yummy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: