Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good Morning!


Do you ever wake up in the morning & realize that it is a lovely morning. That you are really blessed & it's going to be a great day? That's the view out my french doors onto our deck. 12 feet of rail, 22 skeins drying in the warm sun and scented breezes. (It's not even 1/2 of what I've dyed...) It is a beautiful day.

Sometimes I wish I could keep it all - to pile it up & just gaze at all that yarnliness. The pressure of knitting 50+ skeins would ruin the liberal enjoyment of the yarn, but still...

I just placed two ads for the Top Secret Project, one in Knitty and the other in Interweave Knits. Wow. Two of the biggest knitting magazines out there. I'm feeling a little queasy and excited. Must get the new yarn line ready for the fall debut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna know the top secret project!!! i can't wait!