Monday, February 27, 2006

I confess!!!


I've ignored you this week. It was busy. N's family was in town. My terrific Mother-In-Law(MIL) arrived last Monday & the rest of the crew joined us Thursday. We steamed the ugly wallpaper off the walls of our 2nd bath & our large family room. We also patched, textured, primed & painted said bathroom. N put in a working vent fan with a light, so it's no longer a dark cave of a room. Lots of work, though.....especially with 3 children under the age of 2 rumming around.

Then there was the sad, sad day when MIL, myself & X all caught the same, nasty cold. We're still nursing it, too. So, have a box of Kleenex. This one's on me!

I did teach my 4 year old sister-in-law & 9 year old brother-in-law to spin. They treadled while I drafted, and it was uproariously fun.

See above for what the men did for fun. They even let me play. For 5 whole minutes!

No comments: