Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Panic

I am having one of those days. I have so much to do and it's paralyzing me. That is typically NOT me. Usually I see a million things to do and just go at it. Mr. N is reminding me that I don't have to be doing X,Y and Z every waking minute of the day. But not so today, not so. Which for me is very unfortunate. It it practically the 11th hour for me to get my Yarn of the Month stuff done. I have been organized, and hardworking. All the blank yarn in the house was dyed, and dried and ready to go last week. (Ok, there are still 3 skeins that have not been wound into center pull balls, but otherwise they're ready to go.) The problem is, I was 3 skeins short. And I placed an order 3 weeks ago. The yarn just came in yesterday afternoon. It has got to go out tomorrow and the next day. All 36 skeins of it.

There are two of the 3 skeins 1/2 painted upstairs on my kitchen counter. Waiting the obligatory "mellow and spread" time before I flip, paint and set. I'm still biting my nails. Can I get it done on time? Well I sure hope so. The mailers are even addressed, and I still can't figure out why I have the jitters. Goodness, I think I need help.

Pictures will follow. For now, I must paint like the wind.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

go go go! no time for blogging, paint on!